Energy Healer and Spiritual Writer
I was born in Japan and migrated to Australia in the late 1990s. I received a Masters Degree in Environmental Studies at Macquarie University, as well as a Graduate Diploma in teaching Japanese and English as a Secondary Language at the University of NSW, Sydney. I have worked at local high schools as a Japanese teacher since 2000. My passion for healing began in 2011 and I began learning about Theta Healing in 2016. In 2018 to 2020, I completed the Crystal Remote Viewing course and Certification of Intuitive Anatomy Practitioner. In February 2021, I became a qualified Theta Healing practitioner of Diseases and Disorders and completed a DNA 3 course.
WHAT I DO
- Spiritual counselling and energy healing.
- Tibetan Singing Bowl clearing and healing.
- Writing blog articles and stories.
- Explore Magic and Shamanism of the world.
- Teaching Japanese and English.